Monday, September 19, 2011

Back to Blogging Again!

I have neglected my blog here for quite some time. I see my last post was in November of 2009! I could explain why I have been gone so long, and give all kinds of excuses. But it really is simple. I stopped blogging at a time when I was extraordinarily busy, and just never got back to it.

Until now! I hope once again to contribute some of my thoughts on divorce and family law and other issues that concern me and my practice, as I continue also to spread the word about ideas and information from others in this field.

As usual, I welcome your feedback here!


For information about Massachusetts divorce and family law, see the divorce and family law page of my law firm website.

2 comments:

John Bolch said...

Welcome back!

Unknown said...

It's good to be back, my friend! I hope to stay around longer this time.