Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Hampshire Family Law Blog

I just found a relatively new family law blog, which is off to a great start, in neighboring New Hampshire - the New Hampshire Family Law Blog, which is written by Kysa Crusco, who practices law in Manchester, New Hampshire. I'm happy to welcome her blog to my blogroll and to the greater family law blog family. I should add that although Kysa Crusco is practicing law just over the border in New Hampshire, her bio states she was educated (high school, college and law school) in the great state of Massachusetts.

For information about Massachusetts divorce and family law, see the divorce and family law page of my law firm website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steven, thank you for the shout out. I have enjoyed lurking on your blog for many months. As you noted, I was raised and educated in Massachusetts, and as the sheriff always said at convocation and commencement at my high school, "God save the Commonwealth of Massachusetts!"